Community Care Worker
Cross Keys Care requires a dedicated and conscientious Community Care Worker to join our friendly team on a permanent basis. We’re seeking a caring and compassionate individual who enjoys interacting with seniors and assisting them with their daily living activities.
As a care assistant, you will work with vulnerable individuals to help them live their lives to the full. It is the ultimate ‘people job’. You are another person’s lifeline and you are often the only professional they establish any sort of relationship with.
Your daily routine will be as varied as the needs of people you are looking after. You will often be helping people to wash and dress, eat and drink, and go about their daily activities. You might be cooking for them or taking them shopping or simply hoisting them into a more comfortable position in bed.
- Previous experience in Care is not essential as full training will be provided - in fact some of our best carers have never worked in Care before but they have a real talent to care for others that is second to none.
- If you would like to start a rewarding career with a company that really does care then this is the job for you and we'd love to have you on board.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- You will have a kind and caring nature, a serious commitment to work and a desire to work in an organisation where you can make a real difference to the everyday lives of people who need assistance.
- We will consider anyone who has an interest in the following: Care, Care Worker, Healthcare Worker, Care Support Worker, Care Home, Care Assistant, Care Support Assistant, Personal Care, Personal Assistant, Community Care, Domiciliary Care and Support Staff
- Flexible, contracted hours to fit around your family life
- Competitive hourly rates offered between £9.29 - £9.67 depending on hours worked
- Full training is given leading to a Certificate in Care
- Free uniform
- Free DBS check
- 28 days paid holidays inclusive of bank holidays
- All equipment including work mobile provided
- 35p a mile for travel expenses
- Voluntary health cashback scheme
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
- Moped scheme
- Hours of work are flexible between 7am and 10pm - This is on a rota basis. Please note that you will be required to work weekends also on a rota basis